10-27-2008, 11:59 PM   #8
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
So I have a 2008 E90 M3 coming in from another dealership and the car was ordered as I wanted with the 19's.

Well the dealer called today and informed me that the other dealer sold the 19's prob to someone else and stuck the summer 18's back on.

So question, get the 19's back and force the situation or keep the 18's and use them for the winter rims.

The coming car is Silverstone II.

Things to consider I will need winter tires/rims for up north and was gonna get the BMW set for $4300 Cdn so this will save me some money.

Also, what is everyones opinion on the stock 19's with the Silver colour. I am not that hot on it but they are nice.

Finally, if I keep these should I just buck up and get a set of 19" Neez QD7 in Hyper Black and shutup.
Sign up for the MORR wheels GB feeler under the tire or Group Buy section's. It may take a while, but the wheels are SWEET and reasonably priced.

I'm debating some 19's for my 18's, too. I like the color of the 18's against my Space Grey a lot, so it's kinda tough decision.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."