View Single Post
      09-29-2008, 08:38 PM   #3
watrob
Major

Drives: MY2013 X5M 50d - White

I have both AMG & M3. M3 has Race eisenmann & the AMG has had sports muffler change with quad tips.

The M3 now sound as good as my AMG ( but has slightly difference sound), the only other thing that is different is that the M3 revs to over 8,000 so up the high end now it sounds a little like a Ferrari. Which I like but the race exhaust is what it says it is RACE and that was the sound I was looking for.

At 95db its not loud in the cab, 4 people can still talk with the radio on but if you put your foot down the talking stops anyway.

You make a change to your exhaust for a reason, the standard exhaust to sports in my opinion is not worth it, 75db is standard & 95db is Race and the Sports system is 75db also.

X5 M50d White, 20"rims, Adaptive Drive, HUD, Xenon Adapt Lights, Rear/Side Camera, Sunroof, Auto Tailgate, Comfort Access, Active Perforated Ventilated Comfort Seats, M Paddle Shift, Active Crus, Stop/Go, Proff Nav + TV, DAB, 16 Spk Ind HiFi, USB, Internet, Apps, 4 Zone Air, Towbar 20% Tint, 5mm Castor Bushes, Yellow Calipers, Ceramic Pads
watrob is offline   Australia