PRICE REDUCTION - CHECK POST #7
I am trying to transfer my lease to someone because I am buying a new car.
I have a 2005 M3 SMG Jet Black and I have bought the extended warranty which goes for 6yr/100,000mi. I have performed all inspections and services on time and there are no problems with the car or engine.
The car is fully loaded with all options including Harmon/Kardon upgraded sound, rear sunshade, SMG, sunroof, sport package, and NAVIGATION
The lease is through US Bank
- Monthly payment is $480/mo
- Lease ends 2/25/2010, 17 months left.
- Allowed 12,000mi/year. I am under the amount of allowed miles so you will have some extra
- Residual value is $26,006.50 if you should decide to buy out
As you can see in the pictures below, there are A LOT of mods on my car. A few of them came with the lease, so there are no worries about returning the car if you decide not to buy out.
The mods that are included with the lease takeover are:
- Supersprint Race Exhaust
- Rogue Rasp-X Section I Mid-pipes
- Vorsteiner CSL Rear Diffuser (Carbon Fiber)
- Red Alcantara Suede Interior - Custom, one of a kind
- Kelleners Sport Aluminum Pedals
- Alcantara Suede Steering wheel
The mods that I bought myself are for sale with the lease, so if you decide to buy them, I will leave them on the car. If not, I have all the stock parts to put on the car for you.
The parts that you can buy are: (again, I have ALL THE STOCK PARTS)
- DPE R16 Wheels 19x8 and 19x10 polished lip/gloss black face w/ Michelin PS2 tires $2900 (I have the stock 19" wheels for this car)
- F2 Function&Form TypeII Coilovers $900 (I have stock sport suspension)
- Umnitza Predator Chromium Angel Eyes 8000k $70
- HID Fog Lights 6000k $70
Parts that I will throw in FOR FREE with the original stock parts:
- Black Grills and Gills
- Tinted Turn Signal Housings / Side of car turn signal housing
- White bulbs for all turn signals
- Painted Reflectors
- Taillight tint film (I can take it off for you if you don't like it)
I am asking $5,500 down payment for anyone who wants to take over this lease because:
- I put $10,000 down so that is why monthly payments are so low
- I paid for the extended warranty for 6yr/100,000mi
- I paid registration tax until July 2009
- I paid for 12,000mi/yr rather than the original 10,000mi/yr
- You will get a lot of expensive mods with the lease (Supersprint, Vorsteiner, Suede interior)
If anyone is interested I have any and all info you need and more pictures. I am in Los Angeles, so you can come check the car out if you like. I am willing to negotiate and make a deal with you, I'm a nice guy. So pm me if you would like to talk...