United_States
Rep

Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2012 BMW 550i  [5.00]
Send a message via MSN to mdrobc13 Send a message via Yahoo to mdrobc13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSgt B View Post
Your right, I love my M3 and puts a huge smile on my face everytime I drive. But like I stated, priorities change. Since living in Florida, I want to put it a pool/spa in the back yard and maybe get some water toys. The only way to get this is to let my M3 go.

Will I get another soon? Probably not for a while but if I do, it will probably be the 1 car I have always wanted and never got it ... E30 M3.

Plus I traded in my Heritage and got this:
Hmm...used to ride..Don't anymore. But I would NOT trade my M3 in for the bike and the pool/hot tub? Its hard for me to justify the trade for the M3 for that! It would depend on my use of them and the water toys. My advise in today's market is to see how long you'll be in the house to enjoy those toys...if its long term then okay but otherwise I'd definately keep the M3. And even IF you're gonna be in Tampa for a min...that means you have all the time in the world for a pool and for the spa and water toys.

SMSgt B keep the M3...take your time keep the M3...the water toys will come in time. Enjoy the Harley isn't it in the meantime.
'14 F06 650xi Gran Coupe (Carbon Black)- Mine #1
'10 e70 X5M (Sapphire Black Mettalic) - Mine #2
'12 F10 550i (Dinan modded) - Gone
'10 e71 X6 35iDrive SAV (Space Gray) - Gone
'08 e92 M3 coupe (Sparkling Graphite) -Gone