06-28-2006, 03:14 PM   #27
geeslice
Second Lieutenant

Drives: '06 325xi

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
2004 Audi TT  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to geeslice
I consider myself a bit of a denim junkie. I love jeans and how versitile they are be it for going out to a nice dinner with a flirty top to sitting around the house lounging.

I am a HUGE fan of Blue Cult jeans which range from about $180 to $250. Whenever a new style comes out for those I snatch them up because they fit me perfectly, there is no break in period.

I also recently found that Chip & Pepper jeans fit me so I got a pair on sale for $100 from $180. Also a huge fan of D&G and Cavallis but I try to only by them on sale since they are usually $300 and up. The super trendy jeans like 7's, True Religion, Citizens, AG, and Habitat just don't fit me so I don't care how "cool" they are.

For lounging around the house I buy Gap straight bootcuts for $50 because they are so soft but they don't fit as well as the others. After wearing them for an hour the fabric starts to strech and sag in places so they are basically sweatpant equivalents.

'06 E90 325xi Sparkling Graphite, Dakota Black Leather, Dark Walnut Burl Trim, Steptronic, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Xenons = LOVE
geeslice is offline   United_States