Thread: Ink me up!
View Single Post
      06-27-2006, 04:09 PM   #8
New Member

SalukiBear's Avatar
Drives: 325i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schaumburg

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
The one on the lower back is called a bullseye.
Do not get it there because if you ever have kids it will look awful.
Bullsye? never hear that one before. Here in Chicago people always call the lower back tattoo a "tramp stamp"