sfbimmer13
Original Bavarian Heritage
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemang17 View Post
Rupert
Not yet....to be honest Infineon SCARES me....way too many walls :>)

I am looking at the next two trackmasters at Thunderhill....Infineon is closer...but I would drive like a little girl there due to fear of walls.....plus I would NEED an instructor big time!

I'm already looking into track brake pads-fluid + wheels tires.....
that's why it would be perfect for you to attend the BMWCCA event at Infineon - great instructors and very very safe...don't be afraid of the walls young Paduan just respect them and drive at about 7/10th or 8/10th of your abilities - the force will be with you

I can definetly recommend the Pagid RS19, Motul RBF 600 or ATE Superblue (actually just had a brake flush done with the ATE) and a set of sticky rubber

How about Laguna Seca in November - there is a Speedventures and Trackmaster event on the 24th I believe...I am considering signing up...