View Single Post
      09-04-2008, 10:40 PM   #1
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Unhappy my m3 probably saved my life tonight

i almost had a huge disaster tonight. i was cruising back from a friend's house going only about 80 when i came up on, what else, but a civic hatchback with some fart cans on it. i wasn't trying to race him or anything (whats the point) but i suppose he thought i was. we were both in the far left lane as i came up on him, i merged over to the middle lane to pass without breaking stride, i heard him gun it, he pulled ahead slightly, then began to "jokingly" swerve over to my lane...well its no joke when you're going 80. i had to cut really hard and swerve over to the far right lane where there was a slightly curbed median. as much as i hate hitting it, it probably saved my car extensive damage/my life. i was just barely a shade from losing control and going sideways into a nice 15 foot high wall...and i'm talking from the slimmest of margins did i escape that.

if it wasn't for the stellar handling of the m3, i would probably be in a world of hurt. i'm just glad i'm safe and escaped only with some wheel scrapes. to bmw. anyway, pics of damage below. its not much...both passenger side wheels have a nice beauty mark, the ps2's survived the impact, and it looks like my camber is still aligned properly...it might be off a hair, but i'll take it.

but if anyone knows someone in dallas that drives a piece of shit old black civic hatchback with loud and obnoxious fart cans please let me know. i would like to have a word with them with my fists. if i didn't think i had a blowout, i would be doing just that right now.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0