United_States

Drives: 2008 E92 Space Gray M3 & E36M3

Garage List
1998 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2008 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Send a message via Yahoo to skierman64
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW3R View Post
Great footage. I am planning on taking my car to the Miller Motosport Track here in Utah. I have only got 300 more miles of break-in and then I will get the car out. Looks like a blast!
I was out visiting some friends in Salt Lake last winter and we were going to head out to Miller Motorsport Track just to check it out one afternoon but it started to snow hard and we ended up not going. I've heard it's a nice facility. Be sure to post video and pics when you go we can all share in the enjoyment of your track experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunnerable View Post
Looks awesome.. I want to go to that track so bad!! How hard did you push her and holy crap those GT3's are fast!!
I was pushing pretty hard most of the time. The tires are the limiting factor on the track. Time for some r-compound tires. Yeah that white GT3 was fast and that guy knew what he was doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunnerable View Post
Uhh.. tell me a date to go to the track with you guys and I'm there. Love a ride along too!!
There are no more BMWCCA events planned this year. However NASA PDA is going there next month I believe. I'm not sure if they still have openings. Check out the NJ motorsports website for more info and links to the NASA school website.