View Single Post
      08-25-2008, 02:58 PM   #11
sfbimmer13
Original Bavarian Heritage

Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by slikk66 View Post
just out of curiosity, did you opt for any track day insurance? if so which.. and if not, are you just relying on your current auto insurance? seems to me from that video it wasn't just point by passing in designated areas, just upping the "danger" factor some. great video, that was awesome =)

no track day insurance, I was relying on my regular insurance, pretty sure though that they would not cover accidents on a race track...If I am running with BMCCA or Hooked on Driving I will get the Lockton-Affinity track insurance, unfortunately they don't offer insurance for Speedventures or Trackmasters...

It was actually point by only, it is kind of hard to see in the video though, since some drivers just pointed their finger out the window rather than giving a clean point by
Appreciate 0