View Single Post
      08-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #12
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

I had a guy in my e46 M3 a few years back. Up until this point I thought he was a car enthusiast, a guy who claimed he loved sport cars..that ended. As he sat back in the seat for the first time he told me the seats were to narrow and they were pinching him.. mind you he's 5'6" and thin. hummm... then as we were underway he told me he would never buy a manual because they were too old school (aka I can't drive).. this is before DCT fellas. As we were underway he asked if there was something wrong with my suspension because it seemed too rough. AHH! At this point I wanted to bitch slap his poser ass.. but I stayed calm.. well kind of. The more he infuriated me with his mindless, uninformed banter the more aggressively I drove, until... While braking hard for a curve from 100MPH on a great twisty road I love.. he almost jumped out of the car because he truly believed "the car will flip over". This is where he finally made me snap.. he told me no cars.. not even race cars can brake that hard from speeds anywhere over 100MPH because they can easily roll over. UHH.. dude, your a F(*&&*^G idiot!
Appreciate 0