View Single Post
      06-12-2006, 11:49 AM   #18
beauderek
Radio boy

Drives: 2006 bmw 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to beauderek
This is a reply from an autotrader add for a 2003 325xi. I'm so lucky I found it. I'm going to give her all of my personal info, and account numbers, and then I'll have two nice bimmers! I can't wait...

Hello there,
I know that you have many choices on Cars and I appreciate that you have contacted me.
My location is London, UK and the car is being shipped from here by FedEx(all shipping taxes are included in price). The car is an US model with US specs (mph) and I cannot register it here. So I am trying to sell it as low as I can to complete the sale fast. Although I am registered in the US, but I am permanently reside in London (where my family is from)..
The car is in perfect cosmetic and engine condition, and meticulously maintained. No damage, no hidden defects, never been into accidents or car race, and it is ready for run now. The car has clear title (in my hands) and it is free of encumbrances and liens. You will get from me the keys and all documents to register it in the state, and also bill of sale in your name and signed by me.You will have to pay the money for the car just when is delivered.The total cost of the car will be only $4,700 , with all taxes included .The payment must be done through a third party.They will hold the money until you will receive the car.After you will receive tha car you will have 10 days to inspect it.If you will accept it they will send me the money if not,you will have 3 days to shipp it back.All the taxes will be payed by them from my safe account,and the moment I will have the tracking number of the car you will get complete refund. I hope that you will understand my situation.If you agree with these terms, please reply me and I will be more than glad to provide you with further information how to purchase the car asap.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks
Jet Black/Beige Leatherette/Manual/SP/Heated Seats/Rear Spoiler/BMW Performance Front Bumper and Side Skirts/M-Tech Rear Bumper with CF Diffuser/Euro headlights/Blackline taillights/Shadowline trim/Leather short shift knob/Style 216 Motorsport Wheels