scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
What's most interesting is the delight that some here seem to take at sticking the knife in deeper on JE and twisting it around for effect. Ironically calling attention to JE's failings just amplifies their own hypocrisy.

I'm not one to quote scripture but this little passage seems appropriate somehow: Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
People have been saying for a long time that John Edwards, John Kerry, Bill Clinton, et al are scumbags. When one gets caught, admits it because further denial only makes it worse, then apparently continues to lie about the details, it is an exposure that needs public attention. I don't think Edwards will be considered any further for VP running mate or any cabinet position.

If you have the goods on other sleazy politicians that you want to discuss, then I suggest either create a new or find an appropriate thread for the discussion.

What we need are good and decent men/women in politics. Throw the bums out of office.

BTW: In quoting scripture, it can be useful to have the context. This case of John Edwards doesn't seem to fit.

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto