scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Woman in Edwards Affair Will Not Allow DNA Test

link
Quote:
“Rielle will not participate in DNA testing or any other invasion of her or her daughter’s privacy now or in the future.”

Mr. Edwards emphatically denied being the father, saying that his relationship with Ms. Hunter ended long before the pregnancy that resulted in Ms. Hunter’s giving birth on Feb. 27.
“I know that it’s not possible that this child could be mine because of the timing of events,” Mr. Edwards told Bob Woodruff of ABC News on Friday, adding that he would be “happy to take a paternity test and would love to see it happen.”
In a statement he issued Friday, Mr. Edwards said that another man was “the apparent father.” Although he did not identify the man, a lawyer for Andrew A. Young, a longtime but little-known Edwards confidant, said his client was the father.
Mr. Young was described by acquaintances as an unassuming family man from North Carolina who developed a deep loyalty to Mr. Edwards over the years.
How deep was that commitment? Was it a deep enough commitment that Andrew Young would accept false blame? Was it some bizarre relationship that Andrew Young likes sloppy seconds as long as it was after Senator John Edwards?

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto