View Single Post
      04-05-2024, 09:44 AM   #2
M3SQRD
Major General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3,G20 330ix,F22 240iX,F82

So this means BW customer service is ?

I’ve been a BW customer pretty much from the beginning and, even after 20+ years, I have nothing bad to say about their customer and technical support.

What are they supposed to do with a damaged battery? Was it shipped in the same packaging that you received it in or did you package it yourself with little to no protection? Always take a picture of the item being shipped as it’s being placed into the packaging material and after it’s been sealed shut. UPS didn’t accept liability for causing the damage to the battery. So does that make BW liable for a battery that arrived damaged? No. The battery manufacturer will certainly deny the warranty claim on a physically damaged battery. Not sure what the discrepancy between the online description of the item and the statement made by the BW employee has to do with a damaged battery or are you trying to say the battery was misrepresented and, therefore, you should be given a full refund or a new battery? New things fail all the time and there’s nothing that has 100.0000000…0% reliability. I’m confident BW would’ve warrantied a dead undamaged battery. I don’t see how this has anything to do with BW CS and it’s all about you not getting a new replacement battery so you create a thread in an attempt to damage their reputation. I hope it at least made you feel better about yourself.
Appreciate 0