View Single Post
      07-31-2008, 05:37 PM   #59
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icedog_16 View Post
As incoherent as ever...

Please show me where you get your stats. I don't personally know anyone who feels remotely as you do. The vitriol and hatred coming from your keyboard far exceed that of pretty much anyone here.

Paint with a broad brush much? You may want to check your facts. I don't have daddy millionaire. You must have me confused with someone else.

And I sure as hell give a $hit about the regular American - I am one! Didn't I say that I fall squarely in the middle class? Comprehension is your friend you might want to meet him. BTW, a grand in your pocket is more than I had when I got kicked out of my house in my late teens - at least you had a choice.

Why, now, would I not be concerned about how much of my money is taken by the government? Perhaps they're your favorite charity, but I'd rather have control over the usage of my money; I can tell you that I'd likely do more with it. And if taxes don't concern you, feel free (there's that word again!) to pay more. Heck, give your entire paycheck to Uncle Sam! Let him distribute your funds as he sees fit.

I'm sure that if I conducted a poll, the vast majority would say you're miserable. Again, I'm sorry that you hate the US; feel free to leave - I'm sure a few people might be willing to chip in and get you a ticket.

BTW, I think that I finally do have some insight as to what makes you tick. IIRC, you were born and raised in Communist Yugoslavia (Serbia), weren't you? As you grew up, you learned to hate Capitalism and the US. You learned to live and love Marxism and Obama gives you the best chance to feel like you're back home. Here are a couple of your posts from another thread that stand in stark contrast to your posts in this thread regarding China and Communism:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28583%2A

Wow!!! Now it all makes sense! I would have had you pegged much sooner but for the fact that I only joined in February. You wax nostalgic about Communism and flagellate the US and what it stands for. From what I can tell, in your eyes nothing would be better than to see the rise and implementation of Communism in the US. I think now we know who the brainwashed one truly is. If you point your finger at someone, remember there are 3 more pointing at you.

I'm done wasting my time with you. I've gotta make my millions!
What do you know about communism?
Please tell us about it...