View Single Post
      07-31-2008, 05:36 PM   #58
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
And all you care to do is sit on here and complain about how bad the country is, place blame in the same spot over and over again, and generally contribute deconstructively to any and all discussions. Most people are inherently positive, thank God, and after a while your cynicism gets tiring and disheartening.

Of course, if you were in a position to actually do something about the issues that you so adamantely complain about, the situation would be different. But no, you sit on the sidelines and constantly blame and complain.

And if you were unhappy, you would have never left. In fact, our arguments fuel your desire to continue posting, because it is your goal, whether concious or not, to spread your negativity to everyone. Most inherently pessimistic individuals are like that, and you are no exception.
Ah, that explains it all...
He/she (?) will help us all...

You're acting like you have knowledge or a degree in psychology where clearly you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...

You're telling me about my goals and my mood...

Grow up...
very entertaining to read your empty posts with so much ego that daddy built there...