View Single Post
      07-31-2008, 12:27 PM   #55
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icedog_16 View Post
75% of Americans being self-loathers seems high to me; I would have chosen the inverse, perhaps even fewer. It's not a question of being critical of government policies. Your hatred of yourself and your country show through quite clearly in all of your posts. We can only sympathize with your plight.
Ah, so let me get this straight -- you feel sorry for someone for understanding the flaws around and for matching the opinions of, clearly by any poll, at least 75% of Americans and at least 90% of the rest of civilized world.

You feel sorry for someone that is using personal experience to relate to the exactly the same path the USA is moving last 8 years. Someone who came to this country 20-ish years ago with a grand in his pocket and...

You on the other hand have daddy millionaire and the only thing that conccerns you if the next potus will tax you 2, 5, or 7% higher than the current one. You don't give a shit about the regular American person or below average ones that are suffering heavily these days... You don't care that 5000 American kids will not come back from who knows where for who knows what reasons...

Hmmm, yep, please continue feeling sorry for me

BTW, if I were unhappy that you keep claiming in you ridiculous posts, I would have left a long time ago -- I had a chance numerous times. All I said is that I see hope in one candidate and no hope in another. If another wins -- I will revisit my options...

How about you?