View Single Post
      01-22-2024, 04:49 PM   #58
Chrisyphus
Rep
Drives: e92 M3, Teslarati Model 3 P

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SQRD View Post
Unless you’ve done CFD analysis of the airflow inside the plenum or measured the delta in flow rate, the volume and/or area difference(s) may/may not matter.
You're right.

Quote:
My comment had nothing to do with grammar. It was taking a design that was supposedly superior for its lack of weak points, adding weak points to one of your design options yet still stating the design is superior because it’s one piece.
Sure it didn't.

You're telling me that in your mind, there's no reason to limit failure modes to as few as possible if you're going to have any at all for the sake of aesthetics?

So in your world, you see windows on a house and think "why put a wall up at all if you're just gonna leave a hole in it?"

Quote:
All of my comments are based on the marketing bs supporting why this is the best plenum design on the market.
We do think it's better. You disagree. feel free to go be wrong elsewhere. The fact of the matter is it is a good design using high-quality products, made in the USA, with my two hands at a significantly lower price than all of our competitors.

You've argued in circles, asking what the improvements are, asking why we think it's better than before, and now you're asking why we decided to have a window if we wanted to limit failure points.

The simple answer is because we can, because we want to, and because people want to buy it.

Why you are spending so much energy on the topic, I'll never know.
Appreciate 0