View Single Post
      01-20-2024, 08:45 PM   #26
Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

1. Not going to go back and forth with you. If you don’t watch the videos, why would I answer your questions. Most of your questions are answered there in the video by the manufacturers themselves.

2. One piece is stronger and a much better design. You don’t have to agree. The engineers and experts agree on this matter. Even if they don’t break, the seams look ugly! Again, you’re not watching the video or looking close enough. The Lexan top is also a one piece plenum.

3. We did a poll recently and 70% of m3 owners wanted a Lexan. I guess you’re amount the 30% that doesn’t want a Lexan top. No problem. I’m not forcing anyone to like something they don’t like.

4. The answer I gave about the Lexan is straight from the lion’s mouth. Peter Partee himself. I hope he joins this forum and can speak for himself. This plenum is redesigned and manufactured by his company. He’s a perfectionist. If you’ve never heard of his name, google it and you’ll know what I’m talking about.

I don’t have to do any BS marketing. The product speaks for itself. If you don’t like it, it’s all good. Everyone has their own taste. Have a good night.

Thanks a lot!
Appreciate 0