07-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others
Join Date: Jan 2008
Here are the answers:
Originally Posted by lucid
Wow, the torque curve is even flatter! Significant improvement at mid-range.
A few questions:
1. The list of drivetrain mods that were installed before the modded dyno run.
2. The "loss factor" entered into the dyno so that we can calculate whp and wtq.
3. When exactly the two runs were done? (dates and mileage on the car)
4. Ambient temp, pressure, humidity during the two runs? (we can figure this out from the dates and location if you don't have it)
5. Were the runs done on the same dyno?
Many thanks for posting the info!
Loss factor: 14%
Ambient temperature: 21°C
Pressure: 1024 mb
Runs made on the same dyno the same day.