View Single Post
      07-12-2008, 05:15 PM   #321
CatchM3
Major

Drives: 2015 F80 M3 Mineral Grey

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [0.00]
maybe but personally I don't see myself getting burnt and I have been unloading stuff out of my trunk all day today.

Active Autowerkes E90 exhaust system tips also stick out:

But IMHO, there is absolutely no comparison when it comes to sound quality between the two mufflers and I've heard the AA E90 personally. I'm not knocking down AA in anyway, it's just a matter of preference. Eisenmann is definitely much throatier sound and just sounds MEAN! It really brought my car alive.

On a side note. I called AA and left messages inquiring about pricing and availability on their system but i never got a reply nor a call back. I was somewhat disappointed about that, especially from someone who have spent more than 9K in the past. They dropped the ball. Anyway, I don't mean to steer off topic.

I am very pleased with the outcome
2015 Mineral Grey BMW M3 // Black Extended Merino Leather // Driver Assistance Plus // Executive Package // Lighting Package // M Double Clutch // Adaptive M Suspension // 19" Black Wheel 437 M Mix Tire // Carbon fiber interior trim // Navigation system // Harman Kardon surround system //
CatchM3 is offline   United_States