View Single Post
      07-12-2008, 12:43 AM   #310
moog55
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: E92 M3

WOW! thanks a lot for taking the time to do this. it was the extremely well-done video. i'm sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm1 View Post
I made my best...I was not able to register exactly the deep sound of the Sport version.My microphone is not enought good.. Anyway here you will have an idea of the differences. Only an idea, since the reality is really much more satisfying...

For example the accelleration with the microphone near the exaust created a lot of distorsion when I registered it with the Eisenmann installed..and I didn't put it into the clip.

Also the distorsion starting at minute 3:21 is not real....

Anyway, very deep sound. enought for me.
E92 M3 | Space Gray | Black Novillo |M-DCT | Mods: 20" BBS LM Champion Edition |H&R springs | BMW glossy black grilles | matte black side vents | hardwire V1 | CF roundels | smoked reflectors | BMW aluminum pedals | OSS led angel eyes | 6000k lows | Eisenmann Race exhaust + connecting pipes| Eclipse Diffuser | BMW ZCP CF Splitters & CF Rear Spoiler | IND Custom CF & Space Grey mirrors | ModMyNav front cam, rear cam, iPod video player | Powerchip Stage 2 tune | BMW v2 electronic steering wheel |