Thanks for the replies. I am on the 2009 list at Bellevue and am planning to talk to BMW Seattle soon. I have not talked price yet since I am waiting to put a deposit down until the 2009 MY details come out. So far, I have been verbally told MSRP.
Incredibly, I went to Fife twice to look the E90 M3 and finally sent an email to the salesperson for a quote based on an as-built car. It's been 1.5 week and still no response. I am assuming they don't care about my business...
Current: 2016 F80 M3 SO | AB XT1 | ZCP | etc.
Previous: 2009 E90 M3