View Single Post
      11-04-2022, 04:47 PM   #13
OperationGraphiteM3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

BOOF-M3 Hey, when I tried to contact you a few months ago when I needed throttle actuators, you were not to be found anywhere which was unfortunate. Whatever the case was, you could’ve easily called me back or texted me. Many other people posted the same thing about you. Judging from your history on M3Post, it seems like you go MIA every year or a few months at a time. What if someone needed a warranty on their throttle actuators and you were not available and went MIA again?

Nonetheless, I’m sure the entire community knows that Jason Bayliff is the original throttle actuator engineer and rebuilder who has been doing so for around a decade now and is the Gold Standard for TA rebuilds. I spent hours searching this topic and in every forum or FB group I searched, everyone pointed me in his direction. I even reached out to you because of your thread that you started on the Bimmerpost saying you are distributing Jasons units stateside. Heck, you even named your business Rebuild because you wanted to be known as Rebuild UK’s distributor.

Jason Bayliff can you tell us what’s going on over here? Is he still distributing your units? Are you going to back up the warranty claims?
Appreciate 0