View Single Post
      07-04-2008, 07:48 AM   #3
midlifecrisis
Captain

Drives: 2008 E90 M3 - IB/ExBB

Tomorrow is the first event at the new NJ Motorsports Park in Millville. You have to be a member of their Drivers Club to attend. One of the two tracks is complete, and the second should be ready in a month. There will be several spectator events during the year, including Grand-Am on Labor Day weekend. The DelVal and NJ BMW clubs are also holding a joint school the weekend before Labor Day, but it has been sold out for months.

I joined the Drivers Club and I'm going to check it out tomorrow. If you're not familiar with this facility, their web site is www.njmotorsportspark.com. You can view a bunch of pictures of the facility, as well as info on events, track maps, and Drivers Club membership info. I live 2 hours away, but this place is still 40 minutes closer than Lime Rock, and the tracks look they're going to be a lot of fun. I joined the Drivers Club last year when the initiation was only $5,000. It has gone up since. Dues are $200 a month, and track time is $150 per day. They'll have 30 Drivers Club days each year. As a member, you also get tickets to spectator events, and access to the clubhouse, which looks like it's going to be very nice. All you Jersey track rats should check it out.