View Single Post
      06-30-2008, 06:37 PM   #2
GregW / Oregon
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe, 2012 ML350
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lake Oswego, OR

Posts: 6,784
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Originally Posted by reinaldo335 View Post
i have a lot of parts of e46 m3 s54 engine, and i'm selling them on ebay, i need to know how is this part called. please somebody let me know thank's.
Cylinder head.

Greg Lake Oswego, Oregon, USA
2008 M3 Coupe - Alpine/Fox Red/Carbon
2015 M4 pre-ordered 4/13
GregW / Oregon is offline   United_States
Reply With Quote