View Single Post
      06-30-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
First Lieutenant
reinaldo335's Avatar
Drives: m3 ZCP 6MT, on order 09 m3 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: puerto rico

Posts: 351
iTrader: (0)

PLEASE HELP, how is this part called

i have a lot of parts of e46 m3 s54 engine, and i'm selling them on ebay, i need to know how is this part called. please somebody let me know thank's.
Attached Images
reinaldo335 is offline   Puerto Rico
Reply With Quote