View Single Post
      06-30-2008, 03:50 PM   #9
badfish's Avatar
Drives: E92 AW M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,035
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
If it's impossible to remove with goo gone, goof off, or any of those other adhesive removers, sometimes you have to use what's called an eraser pad. This is what professional shops use and I'm sure if you don't want to buy the pad itself, you can go to a body shop and they will make quick work of your tape for next to nothing. Sometimes that stuff is really hard to remove so that's why you use these pads. They are safe and you can buy pads that will fit your drill.
badfish is offline  
Reply With Quote