View Single Post
      06-26-2008, 02:07 AM   #60

Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Originally Posted by GT3 Tim View Post
Yep. I don't think they would give you much grief if you had the blue in there though....It is only brake fluid and although it may imply that you track the car, that is how they advertise it anyway, right? As long as you are not in a "competative" event, I would think they would still cover the pads? Maybe not, but they are relatively cheap anyways, and aftermarket pads would be a better bet anyways for the track.

I use Super Blue and the Clear all the time. I alternate fluids as you can clearly see the color change when you know all the old fluid is out when you flush.

For me, I aint gonna worry about taking in my car with blue in it.
I was at one time denied a brake fluid flush by the tech assigned to my old e46M3;so my CA had to push it through a different channel.

The standard practice is to indeed inspect all fluid in the vehicle to comply with OEM products; and unfortunately blue fluid doesn't cut it. The good part is, if you do not perform our request an early brake fluid flush; they would not check this until your 2 year interval anways, so you can still bring your vehcile in w/o any hassles.

2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded

Last edited by DJ9; 06-26-2008 at 12:59 PM.