06-23-2008, 04:04 AM   #17
AoshichanX
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: Jet Black e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via ICQ to AoshichanX Send a message via AIM to AoshichanX Send a message via MSN to AoshichanX Send a message via Yahoo to AoshichanX Send a message via Skype™ to AoshichanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
okay, i have been reading the wash/detail forum and searching since thursday afternoon. i know there's a shit load of answers, and a shit load of information but i am very very paranoid right now. I used to wash my jet black 335 as carefully as i can, but i ended up with swirls anyway until i gave up and started taking it to car wash places.

My m3 paint is flawless (except for one rock chip) no swirls or anything. i want to wash my car.

what is the simplest and quickest way to wash, and put some sort of paint protection (wax or sealant or glaze or whatevers) without ending up with swirls?

what's the quickest process, and what material/supplies should i use? i really need help

Yes it does

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi587 View Post
This week was way too hot to detail mantis! Sorry I could not do your car haha. And if you are serious about taking care of your M I am willing to work on ur car with u at my place. No charge. So you can get the hang of working on ur car yourself. Like Tam haha.
Takumi