Originally Posted by ihyln
I'm guessing he pulled up the VIR. Although, I didn't ask him if he did. I hate having to call him about this since it feels like I'm pestering. Should I call again anyway or just wait a few days and ask again when it's time to be loaded on a ship?
It's your $70k.
I would have verified long before it went into production.