Manny212
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 M3

Send a message via AIM to Manny212
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsy View Post
When I called and give my production number to the automated system it says my car is scheduled for production with no production date confirmed. Now I talked to someone at BMWNA and gave them my production number and they said my car was in production and should be done by June 17. I dealer told me the car would start production in July. Has anyone experienced where the automated system says one thing and a person at BMWNA says something else?

Thanks
yes perfectly normal. When i placed the order for my car the automated system told me confirmed for production with no date but i spoke to BMWNA customer relations and they had a confirmed week for me. The automated system only updates when the car is about to go into production and the BMW owners circle website is even slower than the automated system.

2008 E92///M3 - | Alpine White/Fox Red Extended Novillo | Technology | Premium | Cold |
Mods: | 19" Avante Garde | Macht Schnell Filter | RPi Scoops | Rogue SSK | MS Spacers | ACM Test Pipes | ESS Tune | Remus Race | LUX V4 Angels | KW V3 |