View Single Post
      06-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #22
Neema
Major General

Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapezzul View Post
I am willing to bet this is hydrogen powered...

BMW has been building a super car that will change the playing field and make everyone stand on their head. They did not want to play the cat and mouse game any longer. They wanted to change how people looked at performance cars, from an efficiency stand point.
I really hope so, that'd be awesome and I agree that this cat and mouse bullshit is getting dumb because all that these companies are doing is adding more HP to their cars to compete with one another. Wow, how original.......NOT!

I remember BMW's hydrogen super car that set a speed record for hydrogen cars, but this was years ago, so I hope this is the new and refined version of that.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Neema is offline   United_States