Originally Posted by schnell325
1. excellent gear ratios.
2. 3rd gear is beautiful....pulls from 30 kph all the way to, well, a nice sized speeding ticket.
3. smooth delivery once you master the fly by wire throttle.
4. reverse is easy to get into.
5. the pedals are just right for heel-toe down-shifting for me.
6. sounds weird, but the transmission just "feels" strong.
7. low rpms at highway speed limits.
1. the clutch is a little too light for my taste.
2. throws are a tad too long relative to my ssk'd 325i and former STi.
thanks for saving me some typing