1. excellent gear ratios.
2. 3rd gear is beautiful....pulls from 30 kph all the way to, well, a nice sized speeding ticket.
3. smooth delivery once you master the fly by wire throttle.
4. reverse is easy to get into.
5. the pedals are just right for heel-toe down-shifting for me.
6. sounds weird, but the transmission just "feels" strong.
7. low rpms at highway speed limits.
1. the clutch is a little too light for my taste.
2. throws are a tad too long relative to my ssk'd 325i and former STi.
'08 M3: AA G2L3, Catless X-Pipe & Sig Series Rear. AP rods. TC Kline EDC Coil Overs. MRF Alum Sub Frame Bushings. TMS Delrin Diff'l Bushings. BFI Motor Mounts. Recaro PP. BMW Perf Steering Wheel. P3 Gauge. PS Overflow Kit. APEX ARC-8 18"x9.5"/10.5". Conti Slicks 275/35F 305/30R. Stoptech Pads/SS Lines. Cantrell Brake Ducts.
Last edited by schnell325; 05-29-2008 at 02:30 AM.