View Single Post
      05-23-2008, 08:53 PM   #9
L~R~G nor cal
Perfection Is In The Details

Drives: 06 E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Hey guys! I would clean and condition my leather ASAP. With new leather I would stick with CG Leather Cleaner and CG Leather Conditioner. CG leather products are designed to bring out the smell of you leather and not create a smell of their own. It also makes the smell of your leather even more potent, therefore you even get more of you "new car" smell.

When you first put apply the CG Leather products it smells like CG. But give it 12 hours and it makes the smell of your natural leather even more potent. My car has 37,000 miles and it still smells like new.

CG is #2 as far as leather stuff in my book, but #1 for value. Leather Master Trio is the best, but very expensive. If price does not matter than go with Leather Master. You can order it from DetailersDoman.com and type FMINUS in the discount code for a 10% discount.

If you ever have any questions regarding detailing products give me a PM. Also if you plan to order from CG call and ask for Paul. Tell him I (Jared) sent you and he will give you a discount.