Originally Posted by dangoma
So question. I picked up my car last week, and was offered extended warranty and service from the dealer. I remember reading here a while back that the service was not being offered by BMWNA, but I was assured it was.
I mean I bought it, cause that is a must, but just wanted to check with others what their experience has been and how much they paid.
Also who else bought tire protection?
Here's what my dealer offered me. I have not accepted any of them yet.
- BMW Extended Maintenance Plan - BMW Maintenance upgrade to 6 yrs/100,000 miles - $1,995
- BMW Extended Warranty - BMW Warranty upgrade to 6 yrs/100,000 miles - $4,875
- Front End Mask (Clear Mask) - Clear urethane plastic film by 3M originally used to protect helicopter blades - $895
- Trident Protection Systems - Ultimate Protection System that preserves your vehicle's appearance - $695
- Tire Care - Tire & wheel repair or replacement - $499
- Lease End Protection - Coverage for lease end charges that may occur on your vehicle - NA
- BMW Gap Insurance - Insurance which covers the difference between payoff amount and insured value in event of a total loss - NA