View Single Post
      07-09-2020, 10:28 PM   #67
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMM3Y View Post
It's just those are moving boxes not shipping boxes. They'll probably fight you on improper packaging for something of that weight. I used to work in setting up package sorting machines in package distribution centers for Usps across the country. Packages get fucked up at every stop, that kit should have really been individually packaged and shipped or crated on a half pallet really. I hope I'm wrong and they pay out for you. I think the intake could be repaired by someone who knows what they're doing and hopefully everything else is salvageable.
Thanks man, appreciate the insight. I assume they're going to want to know exactly what was damaged and the repair or replacement cost right, i don't make a full insured cost claim? You're right, even if I have to foot the bill I'm sure the threads can be retapped on the SC, bolts can be bought, maybe CF intake repaired, plenum repaired. You're right, we should have just did LTL on a pallet. Luckily we still need to ship the CF ramair. Going to see if he came make a wooden framed case to ship that.

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 0