View Single Post
      04-24-2008, 07:04 PM   #1
bmwprince4life
Captain

Drives: none

Angry CA gives me info for DCT M3 plz plz help....

Ok. basically I call sales manager at my dealer he didnt answer and i left him voicemail.then my CA calls me on my cell in regards to the message i left the sales manager. I asked saying that BMWUSA telling me wk18 build maybe thru 24 and you guys told me wk 24 so which is it. He said looking at m3 report bmw said I either have to remove 19s or DCT to get it in april/may production and he said knowing me I want both he left it and wont start production till wk 24 and estimated delivery until AUGUST! thats horrible and unbelievable!!? I placed order on 7th april and dealers slot was placed on 3/26/08. From 26th till 9th of june is almost 3 months plus just for production to start.That doesnt sound right to me at all. Plz any info?who should i believe. some bmw reps keep telling me btwn 18 and 24.and dealer said just to be on safe side for me that its almost guaranteed build on 24 and the best hes seen at his dlr is 3 wk prior original schedule so for me earliest is 21st wk? what u think? Is this BS? give me the good news lol