View Single Post
      04-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #7
Zed's Avatar
Drives: 2009 M3 E90 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 199
iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by BMW3R View Post

Has anybody had any second thoughts on an '08 purchase and just waiting a few more months for an '09 with possibly updated I-Drive?
I admit that I have a few hesitations. Especially if they improve the iDrive software. But... I don't think I could handle waiting until Oct or something. Assuming allocations start in June, and I get in there somewhere reasonable and I get mine in July or there abouts, I'm going to stick with it. If my delivery gets pushed out to Aug however... Ooo... that will be a tough situation.
Zed is offline   United_States
Reply With Quote