- well proportioned.
- lines extending from hood and following down the front bumper
- door/side panel creases (although not executed perfectly)
- rear bootlid and rear lights (again, not executed perfectly though)
- That huge swooping side crease reminds me of the IS-F because it's randomly placed. It should flow better vertically to mirror the edges of the door.
- Bootlid wasnt executed perfectly as I said. The idea is great especially with the sharp crease in the middle of the bootlid, but I think there's something still a little bland about it. Although it isnt as bad as the new Mazda 6's bland rear!
Overall, Im pleased an in terms of exterior design I would place it highly against it's competition.