1. You understand
2. Here is a vid of claying a car so you can get an idea of what it is:
3. Polish is to take out all scratches and swirls. This process is done with a machine and also takes a lot of skills.
4. This is the stuff we have been talking about. A sealant is synthetic and tends to protect longer and better than a wax. It also makes the paint look shiny.
5. I call this my LSP or Last Step Product. This is where you get the depth and wet look of the paint. A good concourse wax should do the trick.
6. QD=Quick Detailer. I just spray a QD to make sure I have all the wax off and to give the paint an extra pop.
Hope this helps.