View Single Post
      04-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #29
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan

Drives: 2008 E92 Jerez Black M3

Garage List
Talking Oh yeah Bavarian rice rocket here I come move over Unclen Ben and Minute Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
Without people with bad taste, there can't be people with good taste. Good luck ricing out your Bavarian Rocket. I hope you don't lose performance / handling with the lead ingots they call wheels.

Hey your pretty Funny T Bone I still got for you guy I'm not going to hate on you. I'm not going to put all that hamann stuff on the car, front splitter, roof spoiler, and rear spoiler for sure. They can keep the rest including those rims. I just put the other stuff so people can see. As for DUB rims I think you been watching to many rap video's or something I looked at dub rims and I am afraid I'm not feeling that brand I did that to spark a fire I just wanted a T-bone Steak well done . I'm still going to do 20inch. rims sorry but plan Jane is just not me. So you can call it Bavarian Rice, Minute rice, Uncle Ben, I don't care even Rice A Roni. because in the end when you pop the hood it will still be a M3 w/rice
Ejoy your M3 T-bone when or if you get one Mods or not, in my eyes it will still be because a M3 is a M3 no matter How you dress or rice it up.

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger,SPEC Super Twin Disk Clutch,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, AA X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,Arkym CF rear Diffuser
SHADY1 is offline   United_States