View Single Post
      04-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #55
FirstClass
Brigadier General

Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Again, the GOv't is not responsible (according to your little brain) for education, but they bail the banks???
WHy do I get the Fed Ed tax break for my kids, but not the Steat tax break??? I suggest you re-read the rules before posting the BS...
I didn't say that's how it is, I said that's how it should be. The whole Department of Education should be eliminated or vastly scaled down. As for bailing the bank (singular, not plural) out it was necessary. I love how you criticize the administration for not doing anything to prevent recession on one hand but when they do something to stop recession you say they shouldn't have done it.
Quote:
Capone...wow, what an empty, robotic and dumb response.
If by empty, robotic and dumb you mean perfectly appropriate and a fitting analogy then you're absolutely correct.
Quote:
As for Bush forcing someone...of course not directly -- he simply said Either with me or you're an enemy. We have seen what he tried to do to France and Germany after not kissing his ass, but the World was much smarter...
As I said above, that line was in reference to terrorism, Al'Qaeda and right after 9/11. It had nothing to do with Iraq.
Quote:
Maybe you should wait a few years, grow up and let your brain form its own opinions...then come back to this discussion?
My opinions are my own and nobody else's. What gave you that idea? I haven't ever engaged in any copy/paste. (That I can remember) Again with the personal attacks trying to bring down the man and not his ideas. I sure sign of one with poor logic and skills in debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.