View Single Post
      04-10-2008, 01:50 AM   #49
FirstClass
Brigadier General

Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
You know very well what I meant by the dictatorship.
Not really, do tell. I'm waiting with baited breath. Bush didn't force anyone to vote for the war, they made the decision.
Quote:
over a trillion $$$ wasted instead of investing in my child's education and healthcare, and much more...
The federal government shouldn't be spending a dime on anyone's education, that's a state issue. (FAFSA loans and college things aside since they're generally interstate institutions)
Quote:
SH was executed for responsibility over 148 murders. Yet, Bush told us over the years the numbers of hundreds of thousands. We could not prove that?
They got Capone on tax evasion. Does that make him any less of a mobster and all around bad guy? Does it mean he did nothing else illegal?

As for the rest of that response, my only response is this: /facepalm Not even worth responding to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.