View Single Post
      04-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #13
gadget's Avatar

Drives: 09 e92///M SSII DCT
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by SMSgt B View Post
I guess I should have mention that I am still in Germany. I am now trying to decided if it is worth in paying $700 just to drive it for less than 2 weeks here before I ship it. If I wait, then I can get it free in the states.

Very hard dilema I am in.
Originally Posted by rvacha View Post
Yes, tough call indeed. If I were in any country other than Germany I would probably wait. But when will you get another opportunity to drive it flat out on the autobahn post break-in? Plus obviously you have to hand over the keys to somebody to get it shipped back and I would feel better if it had been serviced, just in case

Althoug a rip-off i still think it's money well spent. Once you are back in the states, going 70mph looking out for the cops, you'll regret not having done it.