Originally Posted by MDCTFTW
For real? I thought this was included.
I guess I should have mention that I am still in Germany. I am now trying to decided if it is worth in paying $700 just to drive it for less than 2 weeks here before I ship it. If I wait, then I can get it free in the states.
Very hard dilema I am in.