I'm gonna be taking delivery in a couple of weeks from a dealership that's ~250 miles away from my house. I plan on putting a clear bra on as soon as I get back home. My dilemma is driving the car unprotected for the ride home because I'm worried about rock chips. I'm also concerned about putting anything on the car which might damage the paint. Do any of you have experience/opinions on any of the following options:
1. painter's tape overlaid with duct tape (for extra protection)
2. self-adhesive contact paper (used for kitchen shelving)
3. Griot's spray-on bra (http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...rrivals&page=3
4. Autoskin (http://www.autoskin.com.au/main/order/index.php
5. Clear vinyl sheets taped on the edges of the car (like the stuff used to cover formal dining room seat cushions)
Some of you who track your cars may have experience in this subject. Thanks for your help.