View Single Post
      04-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #44
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Originally Posted by moog55 View Post
at a certain point, i am going to think about holding off an additional few months for a 2009 model. my eta is already miod-July for delivery and if that gets bumped out even more, i'm backing out of 2008 model.
I think its too close from the initial launch to already have a upgraded version available, doing this will hurt future sales of new models and not truly benificial to upgrade within a short period....I say the upgrade will if any will take place in 2010/11

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car